Up to £90000 per annum
3 months ago
EMEA Head of Tax
Media Sector - Sports & Leisure & Entertainment
c£90,000 dependent on experience
This global Media brand operates across the gaming, live events, sports and broadcast sectors.
Delivering cutting edge content and providing market leading entertainment solutions, the business continues to expand at a rapid rate though both regular acquisitions and sustainable organic growth.
As part of this ongoing growth journey the company has created the new position of EMEA Head of Tax.
Reporting to the Global Tax Director, the role includes:
- Lead on & manage various aspects of the International corporate tax compliance and reporting process
- Improve process and develop a best practice tax environment
- Oversee the preparation of International corporate tax filings
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Provision of US GAAP support
- Develop a central resource in respect of WHT compliance
- Dealing with ad-hoc tax queries from the business, including business contract review and operational tax advice
To succeed in this high profile and initially stand-alone role, you will have in-depth tax accounting & compliance knowledge, ideally including US GAAP & US Tax experience. As a qualified tax professional you will display first class communication skills, an adaptable and culturally aware personality and the ability and drive to move at pace and operate within a fast moving and dynamic environment.