£55000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits
3 months ago
Our client is an internationally recognised brand in the heart of Oxford with a global presence. This is a dynamic and evolving business with great future opportunities for progression, and a good work-life balance.
This newly created Hybrid role will head up the central Management Reporting team (4 direct report), as well as owning the financial accountants and controls for a division. You will also be the Business Partner to an MD of another smaller business.
Reporting to the FC, you will be part of a large sociable team, headed up by an impressive Finance Director with a track record of leadership positions in leading FTSE 100 businesses. There are numerous events and sports teams to get involved with, and access to leading institutions in Oxford.
This all-encompassing role, is a great opportunity for someone who wants to gain a broad skill set to set them up for a bigger FC role, or for someone who is not sure which area of Finance they want to specialise in and want to keep all their options open.
Key stakeholders to this role include: FD, FC, Head of FP&A, MDs, and overseas Finance teams.
Skills you will need for this role:
- Top 10 trained Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- A creative problem-solver, with initiative to implement new ideas and drive process improvements
- Strong leadership qualities - to be able to manage 4 Management Accountants
- Confident and credible communicator, able to influence stakeholders
- Good knowledge of Financial and Management Reporting
- Strong Excel skills