Greater London, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum
10 months ago
My client is seeking a Head of Procurement to head up the centralised procurement function. This is a great opportunity for someone in a Procurement Manager position who is looking for a step up in their career, or even for a Head of Procurement to continue to develop their experience as part of a strategic organisation.
The ideal candidate will be preferably from a non for profit/charity sector with proven experience managing internal category experts as well as outsource consultancies. Your key role will be to continue to build relationships in the organisation, by elevating and developing the procurement function to drive value for money. You will be based in a fantastic location in central London working in a newly development state of the art building.
You will have the following:
- MCIPS qualified of working towards
- Ability to run the end to end tender process
- Experience in managing category specialist staff
- Proven commercial acumen, energetic and forward-thinking individual
- Ability to conduct market reviews of various categories of spend
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to engage and advise senior stakeholders
- Knowledge and understanding of Procurement concepts, policies, and procedures.
- Experienced in all Microsoft packages