£300 - £400 per day
7 days ago
Public Sector Health client are looking for an outgoing, driven MCIPS qualified Head of Procurement/Procurement Lead to manage indirect spend across the function. You will cover a range of goods and services for mainly Corporate Services, HR and Estates and will be well versed in managing multiple OJEU/EU projects simultaneously. You will be a self-starter and have the drive and energy this role requires to deliver cashable savings along with long term strategies for procurement, improving stakeholder relationships along the way. This a fast paced environment therefore you will need to think on your feet and address issues and requirements with urgency, giving expert advice, delivering ongoing cost reductions and improving service levels.
You will be responsible for managing a team who are targeted on meeting the organisations core objectives, achieving value for money and cost saving initiatives in accordance with OJEU and EU regulations. This will be a relatively small team but integral role, therefore you will require the ability to work on individual projects as well as leading and managing.
Key areas -
- Recent experience of working on Public Sector procurement projects in accordance with OJEU/EU regs
- Proven indirects procurement experience - categories must include Estates & Corporate Services
- Supplier management and contract negotiation within the Public Sector
- Proven track record of delivering cost savings within the Public Sector/Health Sector
- Experience of managing a small but high performing team
- Must be enthusiastic and extremely driven
- Effective stakeholder management
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- MCIPS Qualified
PLEASE NOTE this role will require you to work in the office 3 days per week.