Head of Procurement l £70,000 - £75,000 l London l Professional Services Firm
Cedar are assisting a prestigious professional services firm to hire a Head of Procurement to run their procurement function. Running a team of three direct reports, this is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Procurement Manager or Head of Procurement make a significant impact in a rapidly growing international firm.
Reporting straight into the Head of Business Services, the Head of Procurement will lead the procurement function to meet the growing needs of the client, managing and developing supplier engagement and contract management strategy. The ideal candidate will come from a professional services background and have significant experience in FM and IT procurement along with other indirect areas of spend. They will be capable a capable leader and be able to manage a variety of stakeholders in a busy, expanding business.
Responsibilities of the Head of Procurement
- Lead management of supplier base and end-to-end procurement framework
- Strive for improvements in procurement process and strategy
- Negotiate high level procurement contracts
- Analyse procurement data and activity
- Report on procurement activity
- Be the key point of contact for procurement for both internal and external individuals
- Line management experience within a procurement role
- Strong experience of end-to-end procurement within FM and IT
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
Apply Now to be considered