£85000 - £100000 per annum
7 months ago
My client a multi-site, private sector organisation is seeking a Head of Procurement to join the business. This is an exciting new role that has arisen due to the success and expansion of the company.
A great opportunity to join a greenfield site to manage and implement the whole procurement strategy.
The main scope of the role will be to look after the capital and operational expenditure within the business. This role will play a key part in ensuring the company achieves its goals by saving costs throughout the business.
Multisite experience is essential for this role. As well as experience looking after capital and operational expenditure.
You must also be experience in:
- You must have dealt with highly complex contracts with values of over £1 million
- Work with our leadership team to secure value in all purchases and service contracts
- Running the full tender processes.
- Achieving value for money through cost saving and quality of service
- Ensure compliance with legislation throughout our supply chain
- MCIPS qualified of working towards