A Head of PMO is urgently required for a PE backed Technology Infrastructure organisation.
This phenomenal success story has seen its growth accelerate through acquisitions and significant investment by a top tier investment house. The infrastructure that this business is building is dramatically changing how we communicate and engage with digital content.
As one of the leading market disruptors in the sector, the business continues to go from strength to strength with exciting growth targets in place.
Due to this ongoing success, this organisation is now seeking to appoint a Head of PMO.
Partnering the Senior Management Team, the role will include:
- An experienced Head of PMO who has a proven track record ensuring programs and projects are planned, managed, and governed in a consistent, transparent, and disciplined manner.
- Through effective business partnering you will oversee the needs of projects and programmes to support overall governance and effective performance management. You will be responsible for supporting a common set of best practices, principles, and templates for managing projects as well as tracking and reporting progress to executive management and shareholders.
- Team management experience
- Planning, tracking and managing cost, schedule, and scope for all projects.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, and relationship building skills.
- Mostly remote, with occasional to London office.
Head of PMO / Programme Management / Project Management