£60000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
Cedar is currently working with a nationally-known company with a base in Luton to recruit a Head of Payroll. The role oversees multiple payrolls across tens-of-thousands of employees across the nation and has 2 direct reports who are responsible for the wider team.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Take responsibility for the consolidation of the national offices into separate Head Offices
- Build a strong payroll team in the Luton Head Office
- Ensure Payroll processes are documented and ensure operational continuity.
- Create and continuously develop
- Ensuring audit compliance with payroll matters
- Have full autonomy for the payroll function, overseeing and developing the current payroll function, adding improvements to the process where possible
- Deliver efficient, effective and consistent payroll processes
- Keeping up to date with any industry changes that may impact upon the payroll department or provide opportunity for improvement
- Extensive Payroll Management experience is required
- Experience with implementing processes, systems (etc) essential
- Previous experience working closely with, and influencing, business partners and stakeholders
- Customer orientated approach
- Previous multi-site experience is essential
- Experience managing projects is essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ideally will be CIPP qualified
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.