Salary: £85,000 - £95,000 (dependent on experience) + benefits
Location: London, hybrid working
- Manage and lead a team of 2 in the UK and 50+ overseas ensuring the payroll is operated accurately, on time and to the highest levels of data integrity and confidentiality.
- Train and develop the team by providing advice and guidance through 1-to-1's
- Oversee accurate and timely processing of end-to-end payroll for UK employees, ensuring all payments are on time and accurate
- Managing and ensuring timely delivery of payrolls for clients based in UK
- On boarding new client and meeting clients in person,
- Advising clients on every aspect of payroll, pension and benefits
- Several years experience in a similar role
- Experience managing a team
- Exhibit proficiency in utilising payroll systems/software.
- Accuracy and thoroughness and attention to detail.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply now!
Please be aware that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.