As Head of Logistics, you will play a vital role in setting up our clients logistics function as they grow and scale into new markets across UK & EU.
You will help lead and grow a team handling warehousing, inventory management, procurement, and logistics:
* Help build and maintain their UK supply chain from the ground up (including integration into their global processes)
* Manager & build with existing logistics partners, and establish relationships with new providers
* Develop data-driven models, analyses, reports and dashboards, creating actionable insights to inform strategic decisions and process improvements
* Develop an inventory, warehousing, procurement and logistics strategy to ensure scalability to support growth plans
* Work cross functionally with other teams (Marketing, Product, Operations, Finance, and Logistics) to support new product launches
* Help ensure that operational plans are executed, performance and budget goals are achieved, and teams are communicated with effectively.
* Hire, train, and coach members of the team while promoting and creating a world class supply chain operation
You will need to have the following experience:
* Experience creating, developing and building relationships with a wide variety of vendors and running RFPs
* Experience in 3PL, inventory management, procurement, and contract negotiation
* Experience conducting quantitative analysis (modeling)
* Past background working at a fast & high growth business or start-up environment