A leadership role for a Head of HR has arisen to take ownership over HR for a fast growing international fintech firm.
Salary: £85,000- £100,000 + 7.5% RSU + benefits
- Manage the global HRBP team and lead the HR/ People Advisory team (current team are based in UK, US, Germany and Sweden)
- Handing sensitive and tricky cases within the business.
- Leading HR projects like compensation plans revisions
- Designing company policies and procedures
- Reviewing and updating our employment contracts and agreements
- Keeping up to date with equality and health and safety laws
- Giving advice on pay negotiations, redundancy and employment law
- Maintaining confidential employee records
- Preparing budgets by department
- Tracking key HR metrics like cost per hire and retention rates
- Measuring the effectiveness of our benefits programs and recommend improvements
- Coordinating employee training and development initiatives
- Ensuring our recordkeeping and data processing procedures comply with GDPR requirements
Required candidate profile:
- Experience working for an international business
- Experience of working with a fast-paced, fast changing environment
- Able to lead and influence a team
- Prior employment law experience
Please get in touch for more information.