Head of Group Treasury
PE Backed Technology company
Circa £160,000 + bonus & benefits
London or New York (flex on location)
This established, Digital/Telco sector disruptor has proven to be immensely popular across the investor community with yet another year of incredible growth and accelerated success forecast for 2023/24. The time to join is now, with significant YoY growth, exciting products being rolled out and multiple capex projects underway to re-enforce a market leading position.
As part of the ongoing growth of the business, this well-funded, highly entrepreneurial and fast paced international company is now seeking a Head of Group Treasury to play a key role in driving continued business growth.
As the lead Treasury expert within the business, you will:
- Develop, own and implement the Group treasury strategy in respect to capital raising, refinancing, cash movements and interest/foreign exchange management activities
- Own, develop and lead on all overseas refinance/debt raising activities along with territory CFOs (from origination to financial close)
- Partner the Group CEO, CFO and Board to define and steer the appropriate financing direction, measurement and targets for the Group and OpCos
- Provide leadership and advice on key growth projects, including M&A, tender/bids and Group wide strategic projects
- Own and manage all cash flow movements, ensuring sufficient funds are in place to meet ongoing requirements and fund growth projects
- Deliver high quality reporting to the Board and Exec teams
- Work closely with external advisors
- Work with the Group corporate development team, providing insights and guidance to the formation, modification and implementation of the Group strategy
- Support a live major integration project
This is a high profile, business critical position that will shape the Treasury strategy of this fast paced, rapidly growing success story.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- In-depth Treasury experience, including setting and executing the Treasury strategy across an International environment AND hands on, Treasury reporting
- Extensive, first-hand experience of the US market
- Proven background of involvement in financing/capital raise projects
- Capital structure and cash management optimisation
- Proven project management experience (origination to close)
- Fist class communication skills, enabling strong business partnering and engagement with Board leave stakeholders and multiple jurisdictions