Exclusive role - Head of Group Reporting & Control - Tech - London - £85-90k + 20% bonus + excellent benefits
Cedar have been retained to find a Head of Group Reporting & Control for a well-known multinational Technology brand operating in an industry with massive growth potential and new technological advancement.
In this meaty newly created role to support the growth and investment across Finance, the Head of Group Reporting & Control will be a key member of the Finance Leadership Team, playing an integral part in shaping the agenda and framework for Financial Reporting across the Group and various countries, across this £500M turnover Group.
As the 2iC to the Group Financial Controller, you will lead a busy team of 5 as well as being the point of contact to various country Finance Heads, helping them understand the bigger picture by driving a holistic approach to the entire Group's Finances. The business has been heavily investing into Talent and have brought onboard a super impressive leadership team as well as top-tier Finance talent across each Finance Team.
With heavy investment into the finance function following heavily funding from Private Equity, this dynamic and modern business is positioning itself for ambitious growth plans and international expansion, with a strong recognisable brand already in several international markets including the UK, with 5 regional offices across Europe.
With continuous investment into both people and technology, backed by sponsorship and investment from the PE owners, this strategic position will provide succession planning for the Group Financial Controller and could be a career defining position to take you to that next level in your career. They have a team of very impressive leaders across finance and the rest of the business with fantastic opportunities for career growth and development - this truly is an exciting place to work.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Significant PQE with recent experience of Group Reporting in a large international business environment
- Leadership and team management experience with the knowledge to inspire others and drive a holistic view of Finance
- Experience presenting results to senior stakeholders up to Director/C-Suite
- Ambition to grow with a rapidly expanding organisation
- Base salary up to £90,000
- Bonus 20%
- Pension 5% matched contribution
- Life Cover at 4x salary
- Flexible working - max 2 days in the office
- Plus tons of other benefits like smart phone with mobile phone allowance, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, employee assist programs, monthly work events and more