£80000 - £85000 per annum + 15% bonus
12 days ago
Exclusive role - Head of Group FP&A - Tech - London - £80-85k + 15% bonus
Cedar have been retained to find a Head of Group FP&A for a well-known Tech brand operating in a high-growth industry with massive growth forecast.
With heavy investment into the finance function following the appointment of a new Group CFO, this dynamic business is positioning itself for ambitious strategic growth plans and continued international expansion, with a strong brand in several international markets. They have a supportive, friendly and non-corporate culture but in a fast-paced buzzing environment.
With continuous finance transformation, backed by sponsorship and investment from the PE owners, Chief Exec and Senior Leadership Team (SLT) of this recently acquired business, this newly created role will be the 2ic to the Group Commercial Finance Director, supporting the growth plans of the business by taking ownership for the Group FP&A consolidation, managing the Group FP&A team, and helping the SLT understand Group performance so they can drive growth and expansion.
You will be a key Senior member of the Finance team, working closely with a brilliant Commercial FD and CFO on long term strategic planning and several high profile projects, partner divisional FDs across several entities and have real ownership for board reporting, annual budgets and forecast cycles.
The Senior Finance leaders are ambitious, supportive, and true leaders who are hands-on team members; they are keen to develop others and offer rapid progression and career growth to high performers wanting to progress into a Director role. This truly is a growing business to build a long-term career in.
Essential experience you will need to be considered for this role:
- Qualified accountant with 4+ years PQE
- 2+ years in an FP&A role with experience covering full budgeting and forecasting cycles
- Recent management experience of direct reports
- Hands-on and willing to be fully immersed in driving process and systems improvements across the Group, with some proven experience in process improvements
- Experience interacting and presenting to Senior stakeholders at C-Suite / Director level
- Base salary £80-85,000
- Bonus up to 15%
- Pension 5% matched contribution
- Life Cover at 4x salary
- Annual leave can increase to a maximum of 30 days with length of service
- They also offer several other benefits such as a Flexible Working policy, Season Ticket Loans, Cycle to work, Employee Assist Programs, and Monthly work drinks (post lockdown of course!)