Up to £80000 per annum
11 days ago
Head of Group Accounting
This medium sized, well backed global marketing and advertising agency is expanding its international footprint. As part of this growth, the new role of Head of Group Finance has been created.
Reporting to the Group CFO and managing a team of 6, the role includes:
- Own the delivery of the monthly consolidated management accounts
- Technical accounting support to international teams, providing advice to facilitate commercial decision making across the entities
- Create consolidated budgets and forecasts
- Drive improved efficiencies through management reporting, ensuring a best in class approach
- Improve systems efficiencies, increasing automation of processes
- Oversee the financial management of the transactional accounting hub
- Various ad-hoc projects, i.e tax planning activities across the group
As an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant, you will have experience of consolidating the management and statutory accounts across an international environment within an organisation that has experienced change.
With demonstrable team management experience, you will have coached staff to greater performance, driven enhanced systems use and automation and improved reporting and processes.
Intellectual horsepower, drive, natural gravitas and an innate curiosity to get under the skin of a business are essential to success in this high profile and newly created role. Sector experience is not essential.