£90000 - £100000 per annum
26 days ago
Head of FP&A
PE backed multi-site Consumer business
This PE backed multi-site consumer business has grown at an enormous rate over the past 5 years, largely through acquisition, to its current size of c£250m. Operating in a highly fragmented, profitable and therefore opportunistic market, this company has ambitious growth targets and will continue to make acquisitions along its journey.
To support the Group CFO and Board, the new position of Group Head of FP&A has been created to drive greater commercial understanding across the business.
In this role you will:
- Lead the strategic planning process
- Lead the annual budget process
- Own forecasting and short-term reforecasting
- Preparation of Board level presentations for internal and external consumption
- Support further financing activities, i.e. raising new debt or equity
- Drive improvements through management reporting and transparent business insight
- Drive working capital improvements
As an emotionally intelligent and commercially orientated senior finance professional, you will have high levels of intellectual horsepower and in-depth FP&A experience. You will have a worked in a multi-territory environment, successfully influencing senior stakeholders and driving genuine change and improvement across the business.
Whilst previous exposure to a PE environment is not critical, an extremely impressive personality and delivery style, combined with immediately demonstrable levels of drive and ambition are non-negotiable.