Head of FP&A - Retail
£95k + Bonus + Package
Flexible working (3-4 days p/w from home)
A rapid-growth Retail group with an accelerating 'digital - eCommerce' footprint is actively seeking to appoint a Head of FP&A to drive the understanding of complex margin structures across the group.
- Coordinate all financial planning processes (budget, reforecasts, long term plan) - developing and overseeing processes, budget models, timetables, consolidation, and presentations.
- Prepare budget presentations for an audience of the Exec, Board, Bank and PE shareholder.
- Conduct a comprehensive review of pricing and cost models.
- Develop robust analytical deep-dive projects to ensure appropriate divisional planning methodology is in place.
- Undertake project costing evaluation and provide feedback to business units.
- Own the process management and execution in delivering market information to the business units.
- Coordinate the monthly management reporting process.
- Management of a team of 4 qualified accountants.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Advanced Excel
- Retail, Multisite, eCommerce or FMCG absolutely essential
- Team management