Head of FP&A
London / Working From Home
To £125,000 + bonus
This market disrupting SME has recently received substantial investment from one of the world's biggest brands.
Currently a small and agile technology business, this company is about to undergo incredible expansion across headcount, footprint, client portfolio and brand recognition.
As part of an ongoing programme to strengthen an already impressive management team, the role of Head of FP&A has been created.
Reporting to the CFO, the role will provide financial support to the growth of the business. The role will include:
- Build a best in class Financial Planning & Analysis function to support ambitious growth plans
- Establish an FP&A function with the appropriate levels of processes, timetable and structure
- Partner the business to drive improved understanding and ownership around budgeting and forecasting
- Creation and presentation of the exec management reporting pack
- Managing the consolidation of international p&l's
- Ongoing evolvement and improvement of financial reporting of business performance
- In-depth experience of providing FP&A support to facilitate business growth
- Experience of supporting an international business where your remit has included overseas markets
- First class communication skills, high levels of emotional intelligence and deep reserves of energy and persistence
- A hands on approach to delivery of targets and team building
- Ideally, but not essential, you will have experience of playing a key role in the scale up of a function/business
- Sector experience would be an advantage though is not essential for the right candidate
- Excels when empowered to deliver targets, needing little hand holding or constant support
This is a business that could, within its sector become 'the next big thing'. About to start that journey with considerable backing, this company will provide you with stretch, career development and the enjoyment of building a market leading business through genuine involvement and input in the journey.