An FP&A Manager is sought by a Fintech start-up business that is experiencing exponential growth; they are a newly created and autonomous division of a particularly high-growth, international, £1bn turnover PE backed company in the City. This business is well backed and already performing well above expectations.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the FP&A Manager is a newly created role and is the first in what is expected to be several new hires as the business continues to scale up quickly. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Implement a full suite of management accounts & KPIs; present to key stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Support the FD on finance initiatives / strategy development and M&A / other projects as required.
- Design a robust way of aligning financial planning, reporting and budgeting to strategic goals.
- Track costs & revenues; focus on analysing client profitability across new & existing product lines.
- Manage one person initially (this number will grow) and deputise for the Financial Director.
- A wide range of ad hoc projects to ensure the overall success of the business.
The ideal candidate for the position of FP&A Manager will be:
- A qualified accountant with experience of implementing / embedding processes & controls.
- Familiar with supporting several business units with commercial analysis, budgets & forecasts etc.
- Experienced in either a start-up, technology, SaaS or FinTech environment.
- Comfortable in rolling their sleeves up and doing what is necessary to be successful.
- Someone who enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic environment where success is rewarded.
NOTE: Candidates on a shorter notice period will be at a slight advantage,
Salary: c. £80-85k + 20% bonus + 10% pension + benefits.