£90000 - £91000 per annum
3 months ago
Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
C. £90,000 + benefits
This dynamic and well-known Technology business is seeking to recruit a highly talented Head of FP&A.
Managing a good quality team and working very closely with the Divisional CFO and various senior stakeholders, the role includes:
- Co-ordinate and challenge divisional quarterly business reviews, forecasts, medium term plan
- Provide constructive external market insight and present to senior management
- Deliver constructive feedback to business units on financial performance working closely with BU leaders to drive improvements
- Ensure enhancement and delivery of driver based forecast models, working closely with operational senior management
- Drive improvements through the divisional planning environment
As a qualified accountant with impressive levels of intellectual horsepower, a high degree of emotional intelligence and an immediately credible personality you will have in-depth FP&A experience.
You will have a demonstrable background of successfully improving the Planning and Analysis environment, having brought tangible value-add to the senior management team.
This is a team leadership role so previous experience of coaching a team to impressive levels of performance is critical.
This is a high profile position which plays a key role in working closely with an impressive senior leadership team, driving the continued success of this dynamic division.