Our Client is a leading FMCG group that operates over sites around the world and has sales in more than 60 countries with a mix of B2B and B2C brand.
An exciting opportunity has become available at the companies head office in Milton Keynes for a Head of FP&A. This role will have a key part to play with the finance planning, you will take financial ownership of monthly sales & order processing (S&OP) cycle, periodic forecasting and annual budget process.
This role is a custodian of financial models and insights, management of master data which supports the companies agenda to automate and improve tools in business driving more robust outputs.
This role will also be business partnering the supply chain team to help optimise performance in warehousing and delivery.
Finance, Process and Analytics (FP&A) ownership for UK business including:
- Co-ordination with colleagues engaged in S&OP cycle to support financial alignment and accurate forecasting
- Management of forecast and budget process
- Submission to Head Office of forecasts and budgets and supporting documents
- Month end management reporting and analysis
Maintaining local reporting tools to provide both regular and ad hoc financial reporting (margin cubes, stock and production planning, local income statement, flash reporting):
- Stewardship of master-data
- Driving ongoing work to enhance tools through greater use of automated models (Eg SQL, MS PowerBI and forecasting tools) and reduced Excel reliance
- Business partnering Supply Chain team, assisting with cost control, co-owning forecasts / budgets, BI management, providing decision support input
- Managing team of two reports including setting objectives, development planning
- Owning and maintaining local strategy plans across Commercial, Operations, Supply Chain and overheads; working cross functionally on updating and delivering against these
- You will be an experienced, commercial focused accountant with strong excel skills, the ability to interpret data and have worked within FMCG/Supply chain.