£60000 - £65000 per annum + 20% bonus + pension + bens
16 days ago
A Head of Financial Operations is required by one of the largest hospitality-related businesses in the world. They earn revenues from operations across the globe, are growing, acquisitive and achieved record results in 2019.
The post of Head of Financial Operations has been created by an internal promotion and the position will report to a particularly impressive Group Financial Controller. The role will manage their London-based shared service centre (SSC) - 30 staff through 4 direct reports - and responsibilities include:
- Manage the Group's financial operations teams responsible for accounts receivable (AR), accounts payable (AP) and credit control;
- Oversee the month end close process whilst implementing efficiencies across the team;
- Lead the finance integration of planned new acquisitions into the SSC model;
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders including sales & customer contact teams;
- Work closely with the Global Leadership teams to improve SSC performance across the Group.
- Various ad hoc projects to suit the need of a growing company.
The ideal candidate for the post of Head of Financial Operations will have:
- Strong people management skills with experience of coaching / developing large teams.
- An accountancy qualification (ACA preferred) though this is not essential.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced multi-currency environment.
- Proven ability to manage internal stakeholders from within and outside of finance.
- Strong attention to detail, tenacity and an ability to hit deadlines.
Salary: £60000 - £65000 + 20% bonus + pension + benefits.