£375 - £425 per day
21 days ago
Head of Financial Compliance - £400p/d (Umbrella) - London
Cedar are recruiting for a fast paced, PE backed organisation who are experiencing a stage of huge growth and market disruption. They are looking or an experienced qualified accountant to come in and focus on company internal controls and compliance processes.
- Be responsible for the annual financial statements & audit, including auditor appointment and liaison, audit timetable and process, audit adjustments (overs/unders), producing the financial statements and ensuring that going concern review, stock take and impairment reviews are performed to the level required.
- Take ownership of Treasury management, including the bank mandate; quarterly bank covenant compliance, short-term liquidity management (13-week cash forecast), interest payments, debt drawdowns, intercompany/entity transactions and FX/interest hedging where appropriate along with documented policies for all the above.
- Take on duties of Company secretarial, where you will be responsible for annual returns, filing accounts, interacting with lawyers to ensure correct filings, where appropriate; where company has listed instruments, ensure compliance with local requirements.
- Make sure the organisation is fully tax compliant with Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE/NIC, transfer pricing, import duties and other taxes in the UK and equivalent taxes internationally.
- Focus on maintaining and improving adequate internal controls across the business from a finance standpoint and report compliance analysis to Senior management where necessary.
To be considered for this position you must have experience in either an audit or financial accounting function. If your skill set matches, please apply immediately!