I am exclusively partnered with a leading international transportation group who are looking to hire a Head of Financial Accounting.
As the Head of Financial Accounting you will ensure that all relevant teams prepare financial data under relevant reporting standards and business reporting requirements are met for this £250+ business.
Duties will include a wide range of financial and technical accounting:-
- Manage and oversee consolidated reporting to the group along with commentary and analysis for presentation to senior management.
- Delivery of high quality and timely management information under IFRS.
- Lead on relevant reporting standards, business reporting requirements and local controls.
- Ensure the teams have a high level of accountancy knowledge and understanding of multiple different reporting changes such as IFRS, Solvency II etc
- Provide accountancy input into the development of new accounting business processes through automation
- Lead and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Manage and develop a small team
- Qualified Accountant from practice.
- 2+ years PQE
- Looking for a step-up in experience and could be a first time out of practice into Industry
- Excellent Excel
- Experience of using ERP systems
- Ability and eagerness to develop proficiency in the Accounting Systems: Agresso and SAP
- Candidate that likes autonomy and to develop the role
- Flexible working.
- The role will be a 'stepping-stone' to further development either in the UK or across the Group for the right candidate