£65000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A Head of Finance Shared Services is sought by a Global Consultancy to take full ownership of a transactional finance team of 15.
This role will suit somebody who has managed a large team and has experience of system implementation and process improvements.
- Accounts Payable: Manage the AP team and the end-to-end AP process to ensure that Vendors are paid according to payment terms and that the business is fully supported.
- Weekly monitoring of bank postings and invoice queries
- Accounts Receivable: Manage the AR team and the end-to-end process to ensure that all credit card and cash receipts are correctly allocated and discrepancies are investigated and resolved in a timely manner. Weekly monitoring of bank postings, sales, cash and credit cards
- Team Management: Weekly team meetings, Training of staff, mentoring and developing staff
- Monitoring of KPI'S
- Review processes on an ongoing basis, identify improvement areas and implementation improvements
- Expense management
- Strong people management
- Experience of working in a shared service environment
- Process improvement experience
- KPI reporting experience