Up to €100000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
4 months ago
A commercially minded and fluent Italian speaking Head of Finance - Italy is required for an incredibly fast growing and exciting international brand that has taken the market by storm. This is a newly created role within an environment this is establishing operations from scratch across Europe and is actively hiring impressively talented and hungry individuals to support this aggressive growth trajectory.
This is a key appointment within the EMEA finance function. Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a strong business partner to the Country General Manager and local exec team, supporting commercial and operational decision-making
- Analysing new and existing business initiatives, challenging assumptions and highlighting any risks and opportunities
- Supporting Sales & Marketing teams with various projects including product launches, marketing campaigns, trade negotiations etc
- Managing budgeting, forecasting and planning process, delivering improved management information and developing new reports and models as appropriate
- Ensuring appropriate structures are in place to service the business, maintain tight control, drive continuous improvement and efficiencies
The successful candidate will be a hands-on, experienced accountant, with a broad finance skill set, fluent in both English and Italian. Demonstrable experience of operating in retail / technology / broader consumer sectors would be highly advantageous. Any exposure to operating in a start-up environment would also be beneficial.
A confident and pro-active self-starter, with exceptional communication skills, you will have the credibility and gravitas to work effectively with both finance and non-finance teams. You will have a commercial mind set, and the emotional intelligence to challenge current thinking and influence in a positive and constructive manner and will thrive in a change oriented and dynamic environment.