£85000 - £90000 per annum + blue-chip benefits
7 months ago
Head of Finance - Contract Delivery
Blue-chip market leader
This market leading brand is consistently winning lucrative contracts whilst maintaining a substantial level of bottom line return. With a commitment to continued investment into the winning and delivery of these and future contracts, it is now seeking a talented Head of Finance to manage the delivery of a key region.
Reporting to the Divisional FD and leading a team of Finance Managers, the role includes:
- Lead the team to ensure the financial management of multiple sizeable contracts
- Regular external customer engagement
- Ownership of capex intensive projects
- Business partner cross functional senior stakeholders
- Lead on the forecasting and budgeting and cost control projects
- Very limited regional travel (i.e. 2 days per month)
You will be an experienced senior finance professional with in-depth knowledge of a contract rich environment where you will have utilised a broad range of finance skills.
Having delivered tangible value in a complex and sizeable organisation, you will demonstrate the required behaviours to partner internal and external customers including high levels of emotional intelligence, gravitas, tenacity and an eye for detail.