Up to £85000 per annum
27 days ago
Head of Finance - Cash and Balance Sheet
C £85,000 + benefits
This dynamic and well-known Blue Chip has created the new position of divisional Head of Finance for Cash & Balance Sheet.
Managing a team c6 and working very closely with the Divisional CFO and various senior stakeholders, the role includes:
- Lead the delivery of balance sheet and cashflow forecasting
- Analyse and challenge business unit balance sheets
- Create and execute rolling deep dives to improve balance sheet and cash reporting rigour
- Deliver improvements across working capital reporting
- Mitigate and remedy gaps in controls by developing and recommending improvements
- Own reporting for divisional capex, actual and forecast
- Key contact with Group and divisional senior stakeholders for all matters relating to divisional reporting on capex and fixed assets
- Assess and challenge adequacy of balance sheet and cash processes
- Oversee and review the forecasting and budgeting
As a qualified accountant with in-depth experience of driving end-to-end change and improvement across cash and balance sheet reporting, you will demonstrate a high degree of emotional intelligence, intellectual horsepower and immediate gravitas.
With plenty of senior stakeholder engagement experience, you will have a proven ability of driving stakeholders to best practice behaviours within the reporting arena.
Either currently as a Senior Manager in Practice or delivering in a similar role within industry, you will have the ambition and potential to grow beyond this current position and move repeatedly into every more senior positions.
This is a high profile position which plays a key role in working closely with an impressive senior leadership team, driving the continued success of this dynamic division.