£80000 - £85000 per annum
2 months ago
A technically strong Head of Finance is required for a high-growth, private equity-backed, consumer business based in Central London. The group is experiencing an exciting period of growth, with clear expansion plans through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions and is now looking to strengthen its finance function.
Reporting directly to the CFO, you will take ownership of the group's financial reporting, driving improvements and ensuring maximum value-add through strong financial support. Managing and developing a team, key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of the production of high-quality financial accounts and reports for both monthly internal management and statutory purposes
- Identifying and implementing improvements to support the delivery of insightful and value-add analysis of results, to deliver 'best in class' reporting
- Establishing and embedding reporting frameworks to consolidate all management accounts across and develop best in class processes
- Owning the forecasting, planning and budgeting processes
- Full accountability for ensuring robust corporate governance and compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Assisting with M&A valuations and the subsequent integrations of new acquisitions
The successful candidate will be a qualified chartered accountant with a strong technical background in group financial reporting and control, coupled with a broad business awareness. A confident self-starter, you will have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and build strong relationships with a proactive, forward looking and challenging mind-set and the credibility and gravitas to challenge and influence.
You will be comfortable 'rolling up your sleeves' and immersing yourself in the detail. The role requires flexible thinking and a dynamic, innovative approach as new business challenges arise, as well as constantly looking for ways to move existing processes forward. You will be adept at driving through change and will thrive in a fast-paced and rapid growth environment.