Cedar is exclusively recruiting for a Head of Finance for a Private Equity backed Consumer Technology Group based in Salisbury, Wiltshire. The role is operating a hybrid working model with 3 days based in the office.
Through cutting-edge technology, the business has grown to market-leading status and is continuing to go from strength to strength.
Reporting into the Group CFO; the Head of Finance will have overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of the business - as well as supporting the Exec team on company strategy and contributing to their ongoing success.
- Form a close working relationship with the Site Director, other senior executives and the leadership team
- To take overall control of the company's accounting function, including the leadership & development of the finance team
- Contribute fully to all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis
- Have a good understanding of margins achievements, challenge cost efficiency, give an overall vision of financial performance to the Board
- Manage and review budgeting processes
- Contribute to improve quality of the reporting to the Group
- Manage cash with their team
- Prepare the annual accounts with team and auditors
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
- Manage finance group policies regarding capital requirements, stock valuation, taxation, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors
- All employees have a responsibility for quality and must check the quality of the work they perform.
Qualifications and Skills: To be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Qualified in a relevant finance
- Proven experience (at least 8 years) in a senior finance role, preferably within the manufacturing industry.
- Strong financial acumen and a deep understanding of financial statements, financial analysis, and budgeting.
- Expertise in financial modeling, forecasting, and cash flow management.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, tax regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Experience in managing audits and working with external auditors.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a finance team.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- £70,000 - £80,000
- Bonus structure
- Equity opportunity
- Free breakfast & lunch every day
- Lots of other benefits and opportunities to develop!