Head of Finance - 18 month MAT cover
Our client is a fast-growing pension fund corporation based in the central London.
They are looking to recruit a high calibre technical Head of Finance to support them an 18-month FTC (Mat cover). This role will be WFH initially with hybrid WFH/Office model from September 2021.
As a Head of Finance working closely with the Finance Director and responsible for leading and developing a FP&A team of 4.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Development and production of a monthly Management Reports
- Production of annual reports accounts and financial statement
- Co-ordinating and lead the 3-year plan and annual budget setting process by supporting the design of templates, associated communication, and supporting colleagues in the business to complete forecasts and participate in the process and consolidation of results.
- Provide support and analysis to key strategic programmes. This work will include broad stakeholder management up to and including Board Members and the Chair
- Ensure accurate completion of annual corporation tax returns, and timely submission.
- Oversight of the Corporation general ledger, maintaining appropriate levels of control and reconciliation.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 5 years PQE and couple of years of team management experience. Experience of working for a pension scheme or Asset Management is essential. Additionally, you will have experience working with extremely large budgets and have excellent communication skills.