A well-known UK Headquartered Group has an opportunity for a Senor Tax Manager to head up the Direct Tax Team and be a deputy Head of Tax. The role involves team management skills as well as technical tax and includes:
- Team management; developing and mentoring your Compliance Manager as well as their respective team
- Oversight over corporate tax compliance and related processes
- Ownership over transfer pricing strategy and implementations
- Managing Corporate Interest Restrictions calculations, bringing this process in-house and ensuring effective forecasting
- Supporting the Head of Tax with projects, business partnering and transaction related activity
This is a high-profile role within the team where tax has established a strong and pivotal role within the business. If you have experience of compliance management including CIR and ideally team management experience, please apply now for more information. The client is keen to move quickly so please get in touch ASAP.