Head of CVM ( Customer Value Management)
As a total communications and entertainment provider, our client is powered by two things: great technology and great people. Technology is ever-changing and so are the customers' needs.
This means our client are in a state of constant change to ensure they provide the latest and most innovative services to our over 14 million plus strong customer base across the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.
Our clients biggest concern is their customers. They work everyday to provide them with the best quality network and communication services. With this consumer-centric mindset, our client are creating a new business segment exclusively dedicated to customer value management.
Building a team to guarantee their customers are at heart of every strategy and every service offering the create.
- Are you drawn towards innovation?
- Are you open to test new ideas and learn from the results?
- Do you want to work on a multi-functional team with people with different profiles?
- Want to see your ideas come to life and become part of the day-to-day business?
if you answered, yes, then this may be just the job for you!
As the Head of CVM you will be responsible for developing and implementing the customer value management strategy across multiple channels for each of the markets based on marketing & commercial goals.
Areas of responsibility to include:
- Communicating to the Lead Campaign Managers the strategies and goals of their markets so that they guarantee its execution
- Providing the markets with all the tools and resources they need to guarantee success
- Managing a multi-market (8 in total) customer value lifestyle management team across the Caribbean and Central America having direct leadership on the markets' Lead Campaign Manager and Data Lead
- Working closely with Lead Campaign Managers to ensure that progress is in line with customer value management roadmap
- Working closely with the Data Lead to guarantee correct reporting of markets' campaign results, usage of consumer data for campaign targeting and segmentation and historical tracking of consumer behaviour on past campaigns
- Developing a culture of engagement and leads and motivates the team to deliver business objectives by setting clear expectations, adjusting strategy as needed to address changing local market conditions, and continually developing the competency of team members.
- Overseeing markets' monthly results and providing hands-on guidance in case of bellow-targets performances
- Providing monthly reports to senior Commercial leadership based on markets' performance
- Conducting CVM monthly audits to ensure all 8 markets are complying to set strategy
Qualifications & Experience:
Degree or MBA Educated or equivalent experience
Ideally a minimum of 8 years experience from a commercial, marketing, sales focused background
Extensive experience with CVM systems, design and management
Proven track record delivering improvements to the customer journey and experience
Experience utilising analytics's and data to drive strategic outcomes
Previous experience leading and coaching sales teams