£100000 - £105000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
3 months ago
A highly strategic Head of Commercial Finance is required to manage the Transformation Programme for an iconic organisation with a strong brand name and impressive reputation. With a clear strategic vision, our client is undergoing a significant period of transformation and change.
This is a high-profile appointment, managing and assessing the effectiveness and value delivered by the Group's Transformation Programme. Reporting directly to the Group Finance Director and with significant exposure to the senior leadership team and the wider business, key responsibilities include:
- Acting as a strong business partner, supporting commercial and operational decision-making across the organisation and driving value
- Analysing new and existing business initiatives, challenging assumptions and highlighting any risks and opportunities
- Managing the delivery of robust budgeting, forecasting and planning processes - ensuring a 'no surprises' reporting environment providing effective and accurate information
- Delivering improved management information (including preparing enhanced weekly reporting and board packs) developing new reports and models as appropriate
- Providing clear leadership, development and on-going motivation of your team
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with proven business partnering experience and exceptionally strong commercial expertise. Prior exposure to owning and driving improvements in FP&A will be essential. Previous experience of supporting a business through a transformation programme would be highly advantageous.
With outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, you will have the ability to interact with and develop working relationships internally, externally and cross-functionally. You will have the credibility and gravitas to challenge current thinking and influence in a positive and constructive manner.
A confident and pro-active self-starter, you will be comfortable contributing to high-level strategic decision making whilst being able to 'roll up your sleeves' and get into the detail. You will be a proven manager who will thrive in a change-oriented environment.