Head of Commercial Finance - DACH
Circa €110,000 + bonus etc
Munich, Germany (flexible)
This global FMCG business has an essential and positive impact on the lives of its consumers, providing invaluable products to aid health and well-being.
Due to its ongoing success and continued growth, the new position of Head of Commercial Finance has been created.
In this high profile role, you will:
- Partner with the DACH regional senior leadership team including MD and Commercial Director
- Play a key role in defining the long term strategy and translating this into the short, medium and long term financial and non-financial targets and KPIs
- Drive improved understanding of business performance
- Create insightful, business-critical analysis and recommendations on performance and growth plans
- Support the business on pricing strategies, tender processes, wholesaler negotiations
- Deliver insightful analysis on sales and marketing activity, including advertising and promotions and sales force effectiveness
- Produce manufacturing cost analysis and the use of an effective standard costing model
- Key support to new product and territory launches
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Fluent English speaker with ideally German
- In-depth finance business partnering experience, having supported senior commercial stakeholders to improved business growth and profitability
- Experience of working in a product-led sector involving a fast-moving supply chain, i.e., FMCG, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical or similar
- Highly impressive communication skills
- Able to be based in Munich a minimum of 2 days per week
This is a high profile position within an agile an dynamic organisation that consistently rewards success in role.