Up to £120000 per annum
11 days ago
Divisional Head of Commercial Finance
£120,000 + 25% bonus etc
This PE backed and sizeable Engineering business has experienced sustained growth over the past 5 years, through both organic and acquisitive development. It now has created the new role of Head of Commercial Finance to provide insightful decision support to help drive continued busines growth.
The role includes:
- Finance partner to the divisional MD as a key advisor on major business unit growth plan, playing a key role in driving performance against strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Drive financial management and insight enabling sound decision making and steering business success, through commercial support & financial analysis of performance
- Provide insight, analysis and recommendations in relation to growth assessment and improvement, financial sustainability and investment cases
- External customer and supplier interaction, i.e. contract negotiations
- Drive improved yet simplified data insight through the organisation, partnering business heads and facilitating transparent understanding of business performance
- Deliver management information and developing new reports and models that are appropriate for cross-functional stakeholder consumption
The preferred candidate will have worked within a 'physical product' led organisation, where you will have partnered senior, cross functional stakeholders.
With a demonstrable track record of driving insightful decision support analysis and recommendations across a business, you will also display high levels of emotional intelligence, intellectual horsepower and exceptional communication skills.