Head of Category Management l Corporate Services l Remote work l £66,000 - £80,000
Cedar is working with a prestigious University based in London to find a head of category management for corporate services to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially astute head of procurement or head of category to join a world leading organisation and have a significant impact on the organisation as a whole. Dealing with a wide range of stakeholders across the business, the postholder will lead the corporate services category and cover areas such as Marketing and Communications, People and Travel.
The ideal candidate will have experience of leading a team in procurement and have category experience spanning a range of corporate indirects including marketing, communications, people and travel. They will have a strong understanding of procurement from both a strategic and operational point of view and ideally have some familiarity with procurement frameworks relevant to their category. This post requires excellent stakeholder management skills and a commercial mindset in order to achieve value for money within the organisation and navigate a complex network of stakeholders.
Requirements for the Head of Category Management - Corporate Services
- Ideally MCIPS qualified or working towards
- Experience leading procurement teams within another leading organisation
- Experience and ability to demonstrate knowledge within a range of corporate spend categories including professional services, travel, marketing and people
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
What you will get
- £66,000 - £80,000 salary
- Remote work (1-2 days in office per month)
- ~40 days holiday
- Generous Pension
Apply now to be considered!