£90000 - £91000 per annum
5 months ago
Head of Assurance
C £90,000 + benefits
This dynamic and well-known Blue Chip has created the new position of divisional Head of Assurance.
Managing a team c10 and working very closely with the Divisional CFO and various senior stakeholders, the role includes:
- Lead the delivery of the divisional Assurance, Control and Risk programme
- Design and deliver the divisional 3 lines of defence including 1st line assurance programme activities for Finance, Revenue and Billing functions
- Partner business and finance leads to identify weaknesses in control and process frameworks
- Deliver risk analysis on revenue and costs and implementing effective mitigations
- Identify opportunities to improve overall billing accuracy and own revenue leakage
With in-depth experience of driving end-to-end growth and improvement across the Assurance environment, you will demonstrate a high degree of emotional intelligence and immediate gravitas.
With plenty of senior stakeholder engagement experience, you will also have successfully led the function within a large and complex organisation.
This is a team leadership role so previous experience of coaching a team to impressive levels of performance is critical.
This is a high profile position which plays a key role in working closely with an impressive senior leadership team, driving the continued success of this dynamic division.