Cedar are currently looking for a Group Trainee Management Accountant to join a company that is formed of a group of ambitious, high-growth, award-winning businesses based in Central London.
Salary £30,000 per annum (+ 10% annual bonus and study support package)
Our client will provide the ideal candidate with an excellent work environment for training and development as they progress through their studies for the ACA (or ACCA) qualification.
Reporting to Group Management Accountant, you will assist with the effective delivery of internal based reporting and analysis within Group Finance.
- Consolidated monthly management accounts
- Assist in the production of month end for head office legal entities
- Monitoring of KPIs and reporting on drivers of change
- Assisting with Group year-end financial statements, lender and other external stakeholder deliverables
- Annual budget, three year plan forecasting
- Assisting with monthly management cash flow
- Establish strong links with other teams such as divisional finance, tax, treasury and corporate finance
- Basic knowledge of accounting terminology
- Data manipulation and analysis
- Ability to build relationships across the Group
- Must demonstrate willingness to learn and work hard when required
- Team player
- High level organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Prioritisation ability
- University graduate in either Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or a Business related degree - ideally 2:1 or higher
- An individual keen to study towards the ACA (or ACCA) qualification.
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.