£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
A market leading global manufacturing business based in London is seeking to recruit a Group Tax Manager to join their expanding Head Office finance function.
Reporting in to Finance Director, this is the number one role in Tax.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Monitor all tax developments internationally and take ownership for communicating legislation and regulatory changes to regional entity operations
- Oversee the external compliance function (direct and indirect taxes), including ensuring that cross-border compliance and tax controls and processes are maintained
- Review tax reporting submissions from all countries; appropriately challenge existing processes
- Provision of tax advice (all taxes) to ensure that business projects are transacted tax efficiently
- Manage international indirect tax audits
- Prepare and execute all operational aspects of transfer pricing, including review of intercompany transactions and agreements
- Support the International Controllers with ad-hoc process improvement and the provision of robust financial controls
- Qualified finance professional (CTA, ACA or ACCA)
- International Tax experience within a Big4 advisory firm or a large in-house company
- The ability to build relationships across all levels of the organisation, including with senior stakeholders