As a result of an internal promotion a role for a Group Tax Manager has arisen with the opportunity of taking ownership over the tax function of an established UK headquartered business. Reporting into Group Finance, the role has a broad responsibility across Transfer Pricing, Compliance, Reporting and partnering with the business UK and internationally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Transfer Pricing Compliance to include preparation of documentation
- Managing tax audits and inquiries from local tax authorities
- Ensure the Group meets their internal and external tax reporting requirements including preparation on tax consolidations and disclosures
- Ensure compliance obligations are met including preparation of UK returns
- Maximise tax efficiencies and ensure the business is supported in business activity and understand the commercial impact of any changes in tax legislation
This would suit either someone coming straight from the profession who is keen to learn and develop or someone coming from another in-house role looking for more autonomy. As the current incumbent is moving internally, you will still have a reference point for understanding legacy issues, whilst having the freedom to shape your own role.
You must have a strong understanding of UK tax and awareness of transfer pricing. They are looking for a self-starter who can use the finance team and advisers to help them drive the tax function forward. Please apply now for more information.