ROLE: Group Tax Accountant
SALARY: up-to £50,000
DURATION: 9-month FTC (with a potential to go PERMANENT)
LOCATION: Poole (Hybrid Working Available)
An exciting role working for a global-leading entertainment company has come to the market. Due to their growth and increased workload this year, this is an excellent opportunity for candidates with some finance experience looking to move into tax OR candidates that are looking to kick-start their finance / tax career.
As a Group Tax Accountant, you will support the Group Tax Manager and Indirect Tax Manager in delivering their group tax strategy, along with working closely to the finance team. The key aspect of this role is to lead on Indirect Tax/VAT compliance matters, whilst also receiving exposure to Corporate Tax as well as analysing and formulating forecasts both in the UK and overseas.
- Reviewing PSA and VAT submissions
- Preparing corporate tax computations
- Maintaining transfer pricing documentation
- Preparing tax packs
- Forecasting ETR and cash tax
- Responding to queries, improving processes, and liaising with advisors.
- Evaluating tax relief opportunities, developing training materials, and reviewing systems for Senior Accounting Officer submission.
- ACA / CTA qualified (or equivalent) is desirable but NOT essential.
- Knowledge of working with or within a finance department of a company.
- Tax knowledge preferred.
- Self-starter with ability to exercise initiative and judgement to resolve problems.
- Plan and prioritise own work, adapting as necessary to achieve objectives.
- Interacts with a wide range of contacts across departments and external advisors.
BENEFITS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Hybrid working policy (3 days in the office, 2 at home)
- Bonus scheme
- Life Assurance
- 25 days' holiday
- Entertainment, retail and restaurant discount vouchers (25%-40% off)
- Ongoing training
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation and play a key role in the tax function. If you are a highly motivated and knowledgeable individual, we encourage you to apply today.
Please contact me on OR 07562514078.