West London, London
£400.00 - £450.00 per day
3 months ago
Working on a day to day basis with the Group Financial Controller and finance teams from the international regional offices. This is an extremely exciting yet challenging role for an interim Statutory Accountant to lead the Statutory Accounts and audit for the wider business.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Managing both the statutory accounts and audit process from start to finish
- Reviewing the statutory accounts for the EMEA
- Preparing the statutory accounts of the consolidated Groups Accounts
- Liaising with and involving other departments (eg. Communications, Legal and Finance Operations) in the Audit
- Managing the financial controls for the Group
- Liaising with external Auditors and internal Stakeholders
- Using your technical accounting knowledge of the accounting standards (IFRS 9, IFRS 15 and IFRS 16) to ensure that the Group's policies are aligned
You will be a qualified accountant (Ideally from Big 4) with a strong technical accounting skill set. You will have extensive Year-End experience from start to finish and the gravitas to liaise with senior stakeholders across the business.