Senior Group Finance Manager - Projects
To £85,000 + Benefits (dependant on experience)
Central London + Working from Home hybrid
PE backed mid-sized market leader
This mid-sized, global market leader is backed by a Tier 1 Private Equity firm. Having been acquired by PE last year, the business has experienced exceptional progress in existing markets, whilst driving expansion in several new product and geographical areas through a combination of M&A and organic growth.
To facilitate the ongoing maturing of the organisation, following the PE investment, the new role of Group Senior Finance Manager has been created. The high profile role will lead and execute on a number of highly visible, business critical projects.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, the role includes:
- Partner with a wide variety of internal stakeholders across the business including Operations, Commercial Management and Finance
- Partner with a wide variety of external stakeholders including Service Providers, Advisors and Shareholders
- Use analytical rigour and operational drive to deliver on projects that have a material impact of business performance
- Example initial project: Working Capital - Partner across the business to identify methodologies and processes that will unlock cash, building business plans to improve working capital, influencing stakeholders, improving processes, delivering insightful analysis, providing commercial input
- Key input into value creation projects on an ongoing basis. This could include: M&A, pricing, cost transformation, efficiency improvements and post-acquisition integration projects amongst many others.
This is an exceptional, high profile entry point role for an ambitious, talented and high achieving qualified accountant. Critical to your success in this exciting, growing business is the ability to effectively partner stakeholders across different departments and geographies, identify opportunities to drive improvements to business performance and demonstrate an energy and hunger to 'get stuck in'.
With a technical skillset spanning financial reporting, analysis, business case creation, financial modelling, presentation creation and delivery, you will either be looking for your first move out of Practice as an experienced Manager or Senior Manager, or, alternatively, you will already have a demonstrable background of success within an industry environment and are seeking the next step up in your career.
This role will lead to further career progression in either Group or Divisional finance leadership positions.