£85000 - £90000 per annum
10 months ago
A technically strong Group Reporting Manager is required for a leading international technology client based in Slough. This is a high-profile appointment designed to strengthen the group's reporting capability. Reporting directly to the CFO, you will take ownership of the group's financial reporting, driving improvements and ensuring maximum value add through strong financial support and rigour. Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of the production of high quality financial accounts and reports for both monthly internal management and statutory purposes
- Delivering the group consolidation process for both monthly internal management and statutory purposes
- Establishing and embedding reporting frameworks to develop best in class processes across the UK and international territories
- Full accountability for ensuring robust corporate governance and compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Managing the audit process and interface with the Auditors
The successful candidate will be a qualified chartered accountant with a strong technical background in group financial reporting and control. Previous experience of running complex group and multi-currency consolidation processes will be essential. Up to date knowledge of IFRS accounting standards would be highly advantageous. Exposure to a systems implementation would also be beneficial.
With a solid understanding of financial and accounting processes and a broad business awareness, you will be a confident and pro-active self-starter. You will have the ability to interact with and develop working relationships internally and externally, with a proactive, forward looking and challenging mindset.