£65000 - £75000 per annum
2 months ago
A young and ambitious Technology business with double digit growth has a fantastic position for a Group Reporting Manager seeking a career in a fast paced, forward thinking organisation.
This impressive technology business has a global presence with offices in the UK, US and EME. This meaty Group Reporting role will have broad exposure, supporting the growth of the business and wider Finance function, including direct involvement with the FP&A team and reporting directly into C suite leadership.
- Financial lead for the European segment of the Group, ensuring monthly financials and forecast reviews with the U.K. Managing Director and European team.
- Financial lead for intangibles capitalisation and R&D tax work, including monthly analysis of development time to be capitalised and amortised.
- Driving business improvements and taking ownership for a mixture of financial and management accounts.
- Produce consolidated financials for the group on a monthly basis, including key balance sheet and income statement review and variance analysis.
- Assist in co-ordinating and preparing the Group's internal reports, including board and exec reporting
- Streamlining processes and systems
- Key team member in the production of group budgets and reforecasts
- Assist and lead business cases as necessary
- Monthly and quarterly statutory returns for the group
- Qualified Accountant (ideally ACA)
- Strong technical accounting skills