US$100000.00 - US$120000.00 per annum + Relocation + Paid Accommodation
15 days ago
Group Reporting Manager - Technology - The Caribbean
$100k - $120k USD (Tax Free) + Relocation Package + Paid Accommodation + Car
Are you a financial reporting professional seeking a new career in a tropical climate?
Look no further….My client is a global Technology group with offices all over The Caribbean.
This industry leader is looking to strengthen its group reporting function by appointing a new Group Reporting Manager, enabling the business to rely on expert technical accounting advice.
- Be the technical accounting mastermind, ensuring all reporting and accounting obligations are met by the group.
- Lead the group through IFRS adoptions and robustly implement changes in reporting standards.
- Deliver the quarter-end and year-end reporting.
- Support M&A accounting integration and driving best practice across reporting within new entities.
- Act as the author for a 'financial repository' of information.
- Partner with international business units to deliver a 'best in class' financial reporting suite.
Skills & Experience Required:
- ACA/CA/CPA from a Big4 or Top10 practice
- Recently held a Group Reporting or Group Consolidation role
- Current experience in financial reporting for organisations with a global footprint
- A desire to live abroad in a tropical climate