£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
about 1 year ago
20 Jun 00:00
Group Reporting Manager
An incredibly successful PE backed business with rapid growth has created a new opportunity for a Group Reporting Manager.
This high-growth business is just over 5 years old and has already grown to annual revenues of c£400m. With plans to IPO in the next few years there is a real opportunity to get a variety of experience as the business continues to grow rapidly and then prepares itself for a sale.
This new role will support the business during this time of growth and development and help build a solid management reporting function fit for a leading multinational business.
This newly created varied position covers both financial and management reporting with P&L responsibilities and exposure to senior stakeholders across the business. This is a great role for someone with strong post qualified experience in practice, who is looking to move into industry into a senior high-profile role under the Group FC.
- Review of consolidated Group financial information, ensuring accuracy and consistency, throughout the monthly reporting cycle
- Preparation of timely results analysis and covenant reporting to stakeholders, including Group board, investors and lenders
- Review of monthly P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow Statement for Head Office entities for Group consolidation
- Support further reporting enhancement projects as required
- Open communication between Head Office and local finance teams to ensure smooth month end and annual reporting and timely resolution of issues
- Preparation of annual Group consolidated accounts in accordance with IFRS, including notes to the accounts and supporting files
- Key point of contact for liaison with external audit team to ensure issues are resolved on a timely basis and year end reporting deadlines are achieved
- Support implementation of new financial reporting standards, including IFRS 15 and IFRS 16
- Ownership of completion of UK subsidiary statutory accounts prepared in accordance with FRS 101
- Support initiatives to ensure adequate financial controls are in place across the Group to protect assets
- Oversee implementation of consistent balance sheet review and reconciliation processes and procedures across the Group
- Support roll out of new Group policies as required
Experience required to be successful in this role:
- Qualified ACA with post qualified experience
- Advanced Excel and strong stakeholder management
- Strong knowledge of financial and management reporting including IFRS