£80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + car + 20% bonus + 15% pension + bens
3 months ago
A Group Reporting Manager is sought by a leading commercial FTSE-100 plc who are experiencing strong growth in terms of revenue, profit and market penetration. The company, a major hi-tech manufacturer, has a global presence and operates as either the primary or secondary operator in the vast majority of the markets / countries in which it operates. Their products transform the world in which we live and, as such, they are ideally poised to continue their growth over the coming years.
The Group Reporting Manager will report into the Group Financial Controller; they will lead a team of three qualified accountants and will be responsible for the provision of consolidated financial information to both the Board and externally as well as significant monthly commentary. Specific responsibilities will include:
· Production of monthly group management accounts & annual group budget for the Board.
· Preparation of half / full year consolidated accounts including supporting analysis and ad hoc information / analysis for the Group's Investor Relations department.
· Ensure compliance with the group's accounting policies, statutory requirements and IFRS.
· Preparation, review & analysis of information for the group's Tax, Treasury and M&A depts.
· Maintain the group's consolidation system; support the replacement of this system.
· Manage / develop a team of three group accountants.
· Provision of ad hoc support and analysis for the Board and other senior management.
The ideal candidate for the post of Group Reporting Manager will be a qualified ACA who is currently either a Senior Manager within a Big 4 firm or at an equivalent level in a Group reporting function in a FTSE-350 plc. All candidates will have strong financial reporting skills and will enjoy challenging, varied and rewarding work. Those who can demonstrate a desire to improve processes and strong staff management skills will be in particular demand. Excellent opportunities for progression are available as the company continues to grow.