Cedar is currently partnered with a listed Property Business to secure an Interim Group Reporting Manager in West London. The role is a 12-month initial contract, paying a day rate between £500-600 per day.
This historic business has an impressive legacy, and a recognisable brand name. They have an enviable reputation in the market and have a very impressive growth story. They have recently delivered on a wide-reaching finance transformation to drive improvements and modernisation within the business.
As Interim Group Reporting Manager, you will cover:
- Responsibility for managing the Group's consolidation process under IFRS whilst driving process and controls improvements
- Production of year-end and interim Group financial statements
- Act as a key point of contact for external auditors.
- Responsibility for production of UK subsidiary statutory accounts
- Involvement in ad hoc projects, to support both Group finance and business unit finance teams including acquisitions
- Provide ad hoc technical accounting guidance to the divisional finance teams
You will ideally have:
- A formal accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/CA)·
- Previous experience with IFRS reporting, liaising with external audits.
- Experience within a Listed (PLC) environment.
- Experience of managing relationships and working closely with other departments
- Prior experience in an interim / contract role would be beneficial but not necessary.
- The rate of £500-600 per day represents a fair value, or logical increase on your previous salary or day rate.
Compensation & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £500-600 per day, the role offers exposure to an impressive, commercially minded team, building out a world-class finance function.
The role is considered a core hire within the group finance team, so would run for at least 12 months.
Their West London location is easily accessible by multiple transport routes.
The business is progressive in their approach to flexible working, so would most often only require a physical presence in the office once per week.